New patient – Full assessment
Click on the FULL ASSESSMENT - REGISTER NOW button below. This will take you to our dedicated secure patient services site menshrt.com.
Please then follow the instructions to:
- Enter your registration details.
- Make your blood test payment (£215, paid online). This test provides the detailed hormone, biochemical and haematological blood profile to be used at your assessment appointment.
- Fill in your health record forms. These provide the doctor with key information, including your medical history and current symptoms, for use in your assessment session.
Once these are complete, contact our office team on +44 (0)20 7486 2277 and they will book you an appointment.
- The blood test fee is paid for online (payments are processed using Sage Pay*). The consultation with your Centre for Men's Health specialist and any prescribed medications will need to be paid for by debit/credit card or cheque at the end of your appointment.
- You do not have to complete the blood test payment and forms at the time of registration. Once you are registered you can return at a later point and log back in to complete the other sections.
- If you are not familiar or comfortable with making payments or providing information via the internet, please contact our office team on +44 (0)20 7486 2277 and we will send you a full questionnaire to complete at home and take payment for your blood test and laboratory analysis over the phone.
(* Sage Pay and Internet Explorer - If you use Internet Explorer (IE) as your web browser, you need to be using IE9 onwards to make a payment using Sage Pay. If you experience any problems with making payment, please call us and we will complete your booking using another payment method).